Wednesday 20 February 2013

Cheers!

This is a journey into beer... Not train beer (Rudolph the Red LOATHES train beer), but (mostly) my beer that I brew at home and other beers too. Its going to be a gas (mostly CO2).

Brewing has, of late, become a bit of an obsession. I like brewing beer almost more than drinking it. Sometimes I drink extra beer just to free up cupboard space for the next exciting (well, exciting to me) creation. I thought blogging is one way of recording what I'm brewing and how it turned out - so I can look back in future years and wonder what I was thinking of, and why I couldn't think of anything more sensible and life enhancing to do with my evenings. Also maybe some other people can read this and wonder the same thing, or, god forbid, start down the slippery slope that is brewing and consuming ones own ales.

No comments:

Post a Comment